Your Ad Here

Thanks for Lunch Pujols

I should have know it was some kind of omen.  When my bro offered to take me to game to get a Peter Borjous bobble head, I was excited to add yet another Halo to my ever impressive growing collection of Halo Collectibles.  Upon handing me my ticket I should have known... I should have known that Albert was due for something big, #5 was on the ticket.  If you would have told me the Angels were going to win the game tonight, I would have been happy.  If you would have told me that Albert would drive in 3 RBI I would have been excited.  If you would have told me that Pujols would do that with at one at bat by putting one over the outfield wall.  The Machine drove in 3 Runs in epic fashion.  And sitting in the winning section P238, his mash won everyone in the section 238 a Free Sourdough Jack.  I'm sure Victor Rojas called it a 3 Run Jimmy Jack, but sitting in the bleachers when the crowd erupted, fire works shot off, and AP crossed home plate, you're going to have to call this one a 3 Run Sourdough Jack!  

Thanks Albert for lunch, the win, and go do it again today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment